Welcome to Antiques on Spirit located in Tomahawk, Wisconsin. We are the premier resource to find a unique collection of antiques 'of the period' at very reasonable prices. Our fine selection includes Federal period furniture and 19th century furniture. At Antiques On Spirit we have a wide selection of sterling silver, silver plate, coin silver, art glass and stemware, porcelain and china, as well as handmade oriental carpets and handmade oriental tapestries. We also carry fine arts including oils and water colors, lithographs, prints, and maps.
Antiques on Spirit is a longtime antiques dealer and antiques collector specializing in unique antiques of all kinds. We have a large varied inventory of many quality items where you can find vintage clothing, jewelry (signed costume), fabulous settees/sofas and fine crystal. Our current inventory is unique, with a variety of antiques 'of the period' many are one-of-a-kind. Be sure to browse our galleries of fine antiques to see our current inventory. If you have a comment or question please contact us. The owner will work with trades.
The owner of Antiques on Spirit is a NYU Certified Appraiser and member of the Appraisers Association of America. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
The Decorative Arts include:
The Fine Arts are very reasonably priced and include:
- American Furniture from the 18th Century, 19th Century, and 20th Century
- Federal Period Furniture
- Factory Made Furniture: Early 20th Century Oak Chairs, Oak Side by Side, Kittenger End Table
- Sterling and Plate Flatware and Hollowware
- Coin Silver
- Sterling Silver
- Glassware: Art, Nearcut, Heckert, American Brilliance, Fenton, Depression, Libbey Stemware
- China: Coalport, Chintz, Doulton, 1950's American Rose pattern & Japanese pattern, Wedgewood
- Handmade Oriental Carpets
- Handmade Oriental Tapestries
- Oils and Water Colors
- Lithographs by Bartlett of New York City, Erie Canal; also lithographs of English Street Scenes
- Prints including prints of Civil War Scenes
In addition to WI State Taxes of 5.5% on purchases there shall be mailing fees as well. Dealers with tax ID numbers from Wisconsin and other states are exempt from the State Sales Tax.